Wednesday 27 April 2011

My first blog

I managed to get some photos of the sheep with their lambs


Well I have no idea what I'm doing but it seems blogging is the way to go, so here goes. I will be blogging on and off about  the events which happen in and around the village and my shop. I'm a non stop knitter who also loves to design knitterly things.
I'm the happy owner of Beckside Yarns, seller of fabulous high end knitting yarns and all things connected to the world of knitting. I have a bricks and mortar shop and hope to soon have an e-commerce store. My shop is situated in the beautiful picturesque conservation village of Clapham  in North Yorkshire. The village is a tourist attraction and we get lots of walkers, artists and bikers as well as families just having a nice day out. I get lots of new customers but  I also have lots of really lovely regular customers who are as crazy about knitting as I am. Many of my customers have become really lovely friends. I had my delivery of the new Pony circular interchangeable needles. I'm looking forward to testing them on a lace shawl I need to test knit. Watch this space to see what I think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment