Wednesday 4 May 2011

Yarnstorming

I've been doing a little bit of yarnstorming around my store. This is all thanks to the Ravelry group I've just joined. It's The Harry Potter Knitting and Crochet House Cup group. It's such fun and completely mad so of course that does appeal to my sense of humour. Anyway during the course of the Spring Term you have classes to attend and assignments to complete. My first class was Muggle studies, the assignment I chose was 'yarnstorming' in a public place, which was pretty easy as I was able to yarnstorm around the outside of my store as it is a very public place. I have two upright stones outside my yarn store who are always complaining they are cold. It's not helped by the fact that they spend most of the day in the shade. For one of them I crochet a scarf and for the other I knit a bonnet. To avoid any squabbling between the two stones I intend to rotate the accessories. I then went on the yarnstorm the two trees. I do hope my professors agree with this and give me a pass. Hope you enjoy the photos. Teehee


No comments:

Post a Comment